Cigar cabinet clean
1. Celling cigars should be cleaned regularly (at least 1-2 times in half a year). Cut off the power first when cleaning the refrigerator, dip it in water with soft cloth
Or the food tools, scrub it gently, and then wipe the detergent in water.
2. In order to prevent damage to the outer coating layer and plastic parts inside the box, do not use washing powder, decontamination powder, talc powder, alkaline detergent, Tiana water, boiling water, oil, brush and other refrigerators.
3. When the attachment in the box is dirty, remove it with water or detergent. Wipe the surface of the electrical parts.
4. After cleaning, insert the power plug firmly, check whether the temperature controller is set in the correct position.
5. When the cigar cabinet is not used for a long time, remove the power plug, wipe the box clean, and open the door to ventilate. After the box is fully dry.
Post time: Feb-13-2023