Clean -constant temperature wine cabinet
1. Regularly clean the constant temperature wine cabinet (at least 1-2 times a year). When cleaning the constant temperature wine cabinet, first cut off the power and apply it with a soft cloth dipped in water.
2. In order to prevent the outer coating and plastic parts of the damaged box, please do not clean the refrigerator with washing powder, laundry powder, talc powder, alkaline detergent, water, boiling water, oil, brush, etc.
3. If the attachment in the cabinet is dirty, remove it and wash it with water or cleaner. The surface of the electrical parts should be wiped with a dry cloth.
4. After cleaning, insert the power plug firmly to check whether the temperature controller is set in the correct position.
5. When the constant temperature wine cabinet is not used for a long time, unplug the power plug, wipe the cabinet clean, open the door to ventilate, and close the door after drying.
Maintenance of constant temperature wine cabinet
1. Replace the activated carbon filter at the vent hole above the wine cabinet every six months.
2. Clean up the dust on the condenser (metal network on the back of the wine cabinet) every two years.
3. Before moving or cleaning the wine cabinet, please check if the plug has been pulled out carefully.
4. Replace the shelf every one to two years to prevent the wood shelves from deteriorating and corrosion at high humidity and causing safety hazards.
5. Wash the wine cabinet once a year. Before cleaning, please remove the plug, empty the wine cabinet, and gently scrub the wine cabinet with water.
6. Do not apply heavy pressure on the inside and outside of the wine cabinet, and do not place heating equipment and heavy objects on the tabletop table of the wine cabinet.
Post time: Nov-22-2022